Workbook Only: You Are Not Your ADHD
You have or think you have ADHD. You may have been diagnosed awhile ago and have done your best to “organize life” on your own.
But there’s more you know you can do. And you can’t figure it out on your own. Where do you start? How do you figure out how to change your “before” into your “after,” whether it’s at work or in your business or at home with family?
The workbook walks you through:
- Figuring out where to start, out of all the things overwhelming you.
- Recognizing what IS and HAS worked for you before. Because that can work again.
- Deciding on one change you want to make. One at a time builds momentum.
- Figuring out what would help to make the change – strategies that work.
- How to remember to practice and use the new strategy or habit.
- A way to keep track of your progress because you will have progress this time.
- And how to get back on the tracks if you feel like you’re slipping off. Because it happens!
You may know where you want to start but you don't know how to get from where you are now to where you want to be. That’s your "before" and "after." That's what this workbook will do for you as you follow it through.
If you’re not sure you can do this on your own, have tried something like this before, or would like an accountability partner or coach, you can have a little or a lot of my time with this.[More below on guided options.]
But first ….
What’s in the workbook?
My 4 step program: 1. Preparation 2. Patterns 3. Practice 4. Progress.
This is how I’ve been working with people in coaching. Clients say more here [testimonials in their words].
Specifics: What you'll find inside
> 15 practical, self-awareness exercises.
> Spacious pages of advice, along with the exercises.
> Your own chart to keep track of how you'll get from your "before" to your "after."
> My favorite, go to resources for learning more.
How long does it take
The easy part is figuring out where you’ll start, what’s worked before, your strengths and the new strategies you want to try practicing. You could breeze through that quickly.
As with everything important in life, it’s the practice that takes time. And that’s really up to you and how long it takes for you to latch onto some new habits, practice them and feel like they are solid.
You’ll feel the difference on day one. And then you’ll need to continue practicing; that’s where the tracking comes in that’s in the workbook and if you want it, the calls with me [optional].
What else? 3 options for you.
- Buy the workbook. Work on your own.
- Buy the workbook PLUS one kick start call to get focused and ready to use the workbook.
- Partner with me, throughout your workbook experience. 4 calls. Accountability, deadlines, coaching or consulting.
>Click on the images below to check on the guided options.