You’re in Transition. And Overwhelmed.
- Mid-life or beyond: it’s time for you, but what’s next?
- You’re moving from corporate to self employment.
- Major life changes and you need to get unstuck and move forward.
- You’re downsizing/rightsizing for your next chapter in life.
- You can’t quite get your mojo back. Your energy is down. You’re floundering.
- You’ve started a new chapter yet it’s difficult to absorb all this change at once.
You need a roadmap. We create that, together.
Something big has happened and it’s changing your perspective on your things.
Closing one door, one chapter. Opening up the next one. To a new chapter. If you know what that is. Maybe you don’t see it yet. That’s where we work. And that’s where I started. [Read what clients say here.]
Life changes disrupt our organized lives. Get unstuck. Move forward. Honor the past.
Our work together will focus on sorting out and organizing your thoughts and creating strategies and plans so that you can get unstuck and look forward to move forward. We’ll look at:
- What you need to let go of and leave behind to move on (things, but also beliefs, people and more).
- Discover what’s becoming more important to you.
- What you think you want in your next chapter.
- What you don’t know and how to figure it out.
- How you’ll create the new chapter.
- How you’ll know when you’re there.
Take control in ways you need to and we’ll figure out the other pieces together. You’re in charge.
If this all sounds good so far…
Contact me for a no charge, introductory call. 20 minutes or so to see if there’s a fit with what you’re thinking about and my working style.
If you’re not quite ready for one on one work, you might read my book, Organize for A Fresh Start: Embrace Your Next Chapter in Life. It’s available throughout my site, at Amazon, on my own store.
Call 603.554.1948 or email: Sue@CoachSueWest.com