Busy Mind. Busy Life.
- You’re self-employed. You’ve worked with a business coach, a MasterMind group or attended a business bootcamp. Your mind is filled with ideas on growing your business. Yet you’re running in circles trying to figure out where to start.
- Or you work for a company: You need to get caught up but you can’t find enough time in your days, so it’s not getting done. Delegation is difficult.
- “Everything is a priority; how can I choose?” You never really learned how to prioritize well.
- “I’m such a procrastinator.” Especially on difficult projects and tough conversations.
- “I can’t get time for the big goals I have.” The day to day stuff takes up all your time.
- “I know I need some systems to move past this, but where do I start?”
“I really appreciate how you help me organize these disparate threads into a plan! “~ self employed business owner
Too Little Time. Too Much to Do? Disorganized?
You’re afraid of failing. Not contributing how you want to. Not delivering on the passion or purpose you believe in.
The boundaries between work and life bleed together, too much.
You’re constantly running, and more tired than you should be at your age or stage of life.
You aren’t using your time how you want to, but how do you create that time? Those choices?
You’re not sure how to do things differently. You’ve done as much as you can and now you’re stuck. There’s that one habit or behavior that you’ve tried to manage around (procrastination, distractions, fear, an inaccurate sense of time, etc.).
Or, you’ve done so much but now you need an outsider’s perspective on your life to get to the next level.
Experience I Bring to Our Work
I have coaching, organizing, management experience and have worked in corporate, as a nonprofit Board president and in self employment. I currently keep up several credentials: Certified Organizer Coach®, Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization® and these allow me to be an ADHD Specialist and Coach.
Grow Your Business. Improve Work Performance. Grow Yourself.
What if this time, things could be different? They CAN be.
What if we could figure it out together? I have a 3 month package that works well here and gives us both a deadline for results. See How Do We Work Together?
It’s about managing yourself, your life and work tasks, your energy, self-care, how you set limits on other people’s requests, delegation, the tools, priorities, values and more. Practical, emotional, psychological, all rolled together.
It is a lot to sort through on your own. And that’s what I do well. [Read what clients are saying here.]
Short Video: For Your Overwhelming ‘To Do’ List, Do This Instead! [2 mins.]
Sound good so far?
Please call to set a 20 minute coaching call (or so) to answer your questions, solve a problem or two, and see if there’s a fit.
Pleased to be Asked to Write a Feature for the New Hampshire Business Review