Busy Mind. Busy Life.
- You’re self-employed. You’ve worked with a business coach, a MasterMind group or attended a business bootcamp. Your mind is filled with ideas on growing your business. Yet you’re running in circles trying to figure out where to start.
- Or you work for a company: You need to get caught up but you can’t find enough time in your days, so it’s not getting done. Delegation is difficult.
- “Everything is a priority; how can I choose?” You never really learned how to prioritize well.
- “I’m such a procrastinator.” Especially on difficult projects and tough conversations.
- “I can’t get time for the big goals I have.” The day to day stuff takes up all your time.
- “I know I need some systems to move past this, but where do I start?”
I really appreciate how you help me organize these disparate threads into a plan!~ self employed business owner
Too Little Time.
You’re afraid of failing. Not contributing how you want to. Not delivering on the passion or purpose you think is your reason for working.
The boundaries between work and life are bleeding together and you’re constantly running, much more tired than you should be for your age and stage of life.
You aren’t using your time how you want to, but how do you create that time?
You know you could get more done, if only …
You’re not sure how to do things differently. You’ve done as much as you can and now you’re stuck. There’s that one habit or behavior that you’ve tried to manage around (procrastination, distractions, fear, an inaccurate sense of time, etc.)
Grow Your Business. Improve Work Performance. Grow Yourself.
What if this time, things could be different?
What if we could figure it out together? [I have a 3 month package that works well here and gives us both a deadline for results. Scroll down for details.]
It’s about managing yourself, your life and work tasks, your energy, self-care, how you set limits on other people’s requests, delegation, the tools, priorities, values and more. Practical, emotional, psychological, all rolled together.
It is a lot to sort through on your own. And that’s what I do well. [Read what clients are saying here.]
Allow Me to Introduce Myself
If you want to hear and see my productivity suggestions, my videos are 2-5 minutes, focused on one suggestion each time. [More are here.]
I’m experienced at working with people about use of their time and with these internal issues. I am an experienced Certified Organizer Coach®, as well as a Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization®. I have a great deal of education by professionals outside but related to the organizing and productivity worlds. Plus, the benefits of a prior corporate career [read: lots of on-the-job training!]
In my first career, I worked in the database marketing and software industry. I held roles or created new departments in client services, project management, management and product development. These roles were about sorting out the pieces, understanding internal and external client needs, putting the puzzle together and then mentoring people to make best use of their talents and our products.
I’ve had this business since 2004. When I say “grow yourself and grow your business,” I know that’s true. Working on your own, you have to learn what it takes to make this work. I work with people inside companies and particularly with people who are telecommuters or small business owners because of the distractions of working for oneself or out of the home.
I’ve had some of my own struggles with “time management,” so relate on that level, too. [Read: I’ve learned how to outsmart my own mind and manage around them … when I’m following the best practice strategies that work for me.]
And Your Part
You are the expert on you, what’s happening, what’s getting in your way and where you eventually want to get to. You know which time and energy systems you’ve used before which have worked or not worked.
We keep it real and practical, and small in scope so we can both see results sooner than later. And we build up from there, if you like.
You are an integral partner. I’m not here to tell you what to do. You have more of the answers than you may realize; that’s part of what we figure out together, as I start with you from where you are, challenge you, ask the difficult or thought provoking questions and cheer you on, to where you want to go.
We start here.
A no charge, intro call: problems, goals or results, and whether we think we could work together well. If that goes well, I’ll send my”Working Together” document [payment, confidentiality, goals, hours, etc.]. And also my set of “reflection” questions to organize your needs and thoughts for our first regular meeting.
Options for meetings:
- $275 for 2 hours of time each month;
- Email support in between calls, to stay connected on your goals.
- This can be 2, one-hour calls for the month or weekly ½ hour calls, depending on your goals for the work together.
- 3 month package:
- $800, payable half up front, and remainder at the half-way point. Total of 6 hours, over 3 months.
- Email support in between calls, to stay connected on your goals.
- Useful if you want a concrete deadline for your goal and the accountability.
- Ongoing/maintenance or tapering off coaching: After your significant work is accomplished and habits are stabilized, you may want to continue.
- People continue if: they find that a coach is a useful outside observer in their court all the time; are verbal processors; are concerned based on past history so they need a safety net for a short while; or have new goals.
- You design what works: the same schedule; half the number of monthly sessions for 3-6 months; once a month.
- Professional fees are good for the calendar year.
At our next meeting …
- Specifics about how your time and energy challenges affect you day-to-day (from reflection questions);
- Where to focus first (goals/priorities);
- What you’d like to achieve and by when; What is success to you?
- Discuss our partnership, accountability and support in between meetings;
- And regular scheduling.
Future meetings include …
- Learning from what worked and what did not work [no judgement; only learning];
- Deciding what accountability looks like;
- Identifying other support, self-care, people, resources;
- Continuing until the end of your defined time or my package. Or if one of us says “I think we’re done on this goal. We did it!”
Take a next step.
Open to talking? Email Sue@CoachSueWest.com Set up a no charge, introductory call at 603.554.1948. Or text me: 603-765-9267.
Sign up for my monthly communication.
If you have challenges with distractions, attention, etc. check into my ADHD workbook – with or without my guidance.
And again, my productivity tips on videos are here.
Proud to be a contributor in the Hippo Press and FrontBurner Mama. However, links are not available.