I often end up talking with clients about the energy given off by our Things.
Think about all those papers on your desk; how do they make you feel? What kind of energy is that?
Think about the things you have from your last chapter in life. Is it all good emotion and positive energy? Usually it`s not entirely so.
Think about what kind of feelings and energy your things give off; making a difference in the amount of positive energy will go a long way to creating the kind of environment you want or need to keep calm in your life and chaos at bay.
For more on this topic, my blog today is an article written for us by a Feng Shui practioner I have great respect for, for her insight, practical focus, and fun and creative energy.
Meet Julie Pelletier-Rutkowski, MS, RN, Certified Feng Shui Clinician and Educator of Feng Shui Services of New England.
Feng Shui is a wonderful way to think about the changes you want to make as you declutter and/or organize your home office, home or any other space you live in.
From Julie: Choose the Gift of Chi
FENG SHUI is a Chinese art and science that has been practiced for more than 4,000 years. Over the past twenty years the practice of Feng Shui has become more accepted in the United States.
Feng Shui literally means wind and water. Wind and water is the life-force that circulates clearing and supplying positive energy in the environment. Use Feng Shui to attract and capture this good energy to energize homes and workplaces.
In Feng Shui energy is called chi.
Chi is the power behind Feng Shui. Everything in the environment is connected by chi because everything IS chi.
Chi can be positive or negative. Positive chi is and friendly and safe. Negative chi is dangerous and harmful.
Below are nine Feng Shui inspired gifts that `call in` good chi. A gift of good chi shows support for the happiness of a friend or family member. A good chi gift can be given for a birthday gift, a new home, to show support -any situation where an intentional personal, compassionate gift is desired.
Find these Feng Shui inspired gifts in local stores or online. Be sure to include a note about your intention for your special gift and why a Feng Shui inspired gift was selected.
9. White Sage Smudge Stick. Sage is used to clean a space of harmful energy.
8. Wind Chimes. Attract energy. Brass is the preferred metal for a wind chime.
7. Plants. Bamboo attracts health, happiness, love and a strong future.
6. Water Fountain. An indoor water fountain directs positive money energy into the home when place at the entrance.
5. Candles. Fire energy warms every area they are used. White candles represent young energy and joy.
4. Crystals. Multifaceted crystals attract good energy and protect against harmful fast flowing energy.
3. Mirrors. Larger the better, choose a regular shape-square, rectangle, or round mirror to attract new energy.
2. Fu Dogs. Placed outside the front door protect and guard the property.
1. Consider a space clearing or home blessing. Out with the old and in with new healing positive energy.
You can share the benefits of Feng Shui with friends and family by choosing a Feng Shui inspired gift to encourage, assist or remind them you are supporting then through a challenging time.
Want more on Feng Shui? Visit Julie’s site. You can get a personalized email or phone call for your question for a small service fee of $9. Go to her website at FSSone.com and click on the Feng Shui Question tab!
Sue and …
Julie Pelletier-Rutkowski, MS, RN
Certified Feng Shui Clinician and Educator
Owner and Principal Consultant
Feng Shui Services of New England LLC
`Redesigning Your Interior`